I didn't really know what to expect, all I knew for certain was that this class was going to revolve around the discussions of how a computer should work and how it should be used. BINGO!! This is exactly what I have been looking for. Lots of people may ask "Why the heck would you want to learn about how to use a computer?", well the reason is I'm completely hopeless when it comes to this modern technology and I can admit without shame that why and how a computer works is just about as hard as learning Spanish. So, so far the classes have been extremely helpful and I'm beginning to understand the small computer "lingo", as I call it quiet well.
Anyway that's all for today, but on a scale of 1 to 10 my computer skills have gone from a -5 to a 7 so it's for me definite progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment